Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Another Miscellaneous Blog

This is just a catch all blog. I’m going to cover a lot of different topics. My hair is acting weird again. I think I’m going to cut it really short since spring is coming up and I usually cut it really short for the spring. Maybe I’ll dye it blue and wear it in odangos. Then I’ll have a hair style like Mint from Tokyo Mew Mew. It’d be like a little tribute to her. She is an obsessive fan girl too. The problem is that blue fades quickly, and into an ugly color. Well at least it doesn’t look as bad a green does when it fades. I haven’t decided yet.


My dad doesn’t know about history. Computer browsing history. He keeps telling me that his history is mine. Plus for some reason he doesn’t know how to close it. He keeps trying to trick me and tell me that what I look for is what he finds. This can’t be possible for 2 reasons. I have a different computer user account than he does and I password protected mine, and he browses with IE. I don’t use that. It’s only Firefox for me.

March Madness is starting up too. Too bad the CSUF Titians didn’t make it this year. Did you read my archives blog? Can you spot the mistake in it? I said CSUF is a division II school it’s a division I school. There are a lot of students there. It’s one of the most crowded schools in the state. I’m pulling for the UCLA Bruins. That is the school I wanted to go to if I was smarter. I know I keep saying that. Why do they have 65 teams? That number is not divisible by 4.

Yesterday was St. Patrick’s Day and of course I had corned beef. That is my favorite thing about the holiday. I’m not much on getting drunk. I made some fusion cuisine today; corned beef ramen. This is a fun recipe to make just make sure that you don’t add too much flavor salt packet corned beef is very salty on it’s own. I used a cut of meat and not the one from the can. Surprisingly I have not had the from the can, but I did buy a can to try. If anybody wants the recipe I’ll post it. I added some green onions to the ramen too.


You know John Cena got bumped from the Tonight Show as guest by Obama. Well the president would have precedence over somebody like Cena. I was looking at the guests for Jimmy Fallon’s show and he is slated to be the guest on the 25th. I wonder how he will interact with Fallon? He was hilarious when he was on Conan. Two tall guys from Massachusetts. It’s ok since Cena and Fallon are some of my celebrity crushes.


It’s weird having a St. Patrick’s day without watching Late Night with Conan O’Brien. I miss Conan’s St. Patrick’s day antics. Jimmy Fallon is Irish too. Or at least I think he is? I watched Jimmy’s show and he celebrated the holiday, but it just wasn’t the same.

I’ve been thinking about the Xanga account I use to blog in. I mostly used that account to write about music and lyrics until I got bored with keeping it updated. I essentially abandoned it. I think there is an album review of “The Sweet Escape” in there.

I have been working on this one blog for a few weeks now and it’s so intensive. I’ve been putting a lot of work into it and doing a lot of personal research. It has 2 companion blogs. I’m getting frustrated with it a little because it’s taking so long for me to write it. I can’t seem to format it correctly. A lot of the paragraphs seem awkward or out of place. No matter how I edit it I’m still not satisfied with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment