Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Miscellaneous Blog #15

I have a blog ready to go, but it was sort of small, so I decided to make it another miscellaneous blog.

I wrote about going on a Twitter diet. Which I still sort of am even though I made like 4 tweets within the past 2 days. I don't know it's just really spammy. Maybe the novelty has worn off?

I decided that I’m using twitter too much, so for the past few days I put myself on a diet. I’m still debating if I should exploit twitter for more blog traffic. I’m going limit checking it down to about 2 times a day. I won’t tweet as much either. I will not be closing my Shirley Manson group. I’ve already racked up about 180 tweets. I mean know there are people that join it, and rack up 1000+ tweets in like 3 days.

I don’t even really look at the trending topics anymore. Cause all they are is this “Make $100000000000000000000 a day using the Internet #trendingtopic“ or “Marbreka is such a a bitch #trendingtopic

I'm still working on my blog about boba. Which should be finished really soon.

I was watching the MLB All Star game today. Remember, it counts now. There is this really cute commercial with little kids as baseball fans. Actually I sort of forgot it was on today. Usually the game happens around my half birthday. But that was on Friday. I still want to eventually throw a baseball themed half birthday party. Who would throw a baseball themed party in the winter? Unless you really like baseball.

Of course to celebrate the All Star game I ate a lot. The decadence of processed beef jerky and shrimp dip. I like to dip jerky pieces in my dip. It's great when you get a little shrimp piece scooped up on your jerky. Nothing like double meat.

As I'm typing this the AL won again! WOW! They are dominant. Which is a little funny since an NL team won the World Series last year.

I forgot to add this. This idea came to me as I was watching the game and I was eating some Crunch n Munch. My dad chose a good box. It had lots of "clusters" in it. You know where there is a big chunk of peanuts and popcorn in a huge blob of caramel. As I was licking it like a lollipop. Which make me think what if there was like a candy like a lollipop on a stick of caramel and popcorn and peanuts. You know like those See's caramel pops, but bigger. I think it would be a great seller at like a carnival or a fair.

I just have to admit I love covered popcorn like Poppycock, Screaming Yellow Zonkers, Cracker Jack and that flavored popcorn you could get in the mall like back in the 80s. I loved rainbow popcorn!

No comments:

Post a Comment