Friday, September 11, 2009

Closet Nerd

I wrote this a while ago. Way before I wrote the blog I posted yesterday. Consider this it's companion blog.

I’ve been in the closet for a long time and I’d like to come out. I know my dad doesn‘t approve of this type of lifestyle. I’m not talking about my sexual orientation I’m talking about my nerdy ways.

I’m usually really paranoid about looking nerdy. Although you probably couldn’t tell that from looking at me.

Here are some nerdy things I’m paranoid about liking: things involving robots, fantasy stuff, media (I‘m a big media nerd especially with television), anime (well I‘m sort of out of the closet with that one),

I guess I’ll just be a boring person who likes all that type of stuff, and not really be an interesting person who likes sports.

No comments:

Post a Comment