Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Sick :(

I got really sick early this morning. It was like early in the day. I was watching the end of Conan. I was sick all morning. It was horrible. The worst part was I didn't really get any privacy. As I was being sick in the bathroom my dad kept bothering me telling me he had to pee. I hate having one bathroom. I mean I had to clean up my mess. Fuck that! He gets mad at me when I have to use the bathroom when he's showering or whatever he does in there.

Everything was bothering me I mean the 5 A Day PSA was making me nauseous. I haven't been this sick in a while. I think it was back in 2004 when my math teacher was having a test that day. He was a pompous jerk who played macho head games. A lot of people on those rate your professor websites say he's a good teacher, but I'm convinced he's writing those reviews. Anyway I was so sick that day I could barley get out of bed. I thought I was going to fail that class. I should have gone to class super sick just to spite him.

I really wanted to work on my Halloween costume today. I felt I was too sick to work on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment