Thursday, November 12, 2009

I Want one Too!

Actually this post was going to be about something else. So if the URL is weird that's why.

So I went to the mall looking for that elusive MP3 speaker pillow. Half the stores I went to had no idea what I was talking about. When I was at the Sears I was asking about one. It was so funny because the lady who was in line was all I want one too. They already told me that they didn't have any. She was right there when the worker said that.

I went to the calendar store. They had Tom and Jerry calendars there so I just had to get one. Tom and Jerry items are hard to find. The worker tried to sell me a WWE calendar; she noticed the wrestling shirt I was wearing.

You'll never guess who I saw at the mall! Santa. Isn't a bit early for him to be there. I haven't even sen Santa's appearance in the parade yet.

One of the funniest things I saw was a kiosk that only sold snuggies. X_x

No comments:

Post a Comment