Thursday, January 14, 2010

Music Blog

Oops I accidentally posted a blank entry by hitting the "Enter" key. x.x

Here are 2 music related topics I'm going to throw all together in a catch all blog.

I'm saddened by the closing of Smart Studios. It's a pretty historic place to the Darkings. Aside from it being a historic place in Garbage history. It is also historic to other bands like Nirvana. Butch has a pretty impressive resume aside from his work with Garbage.

Too bad I didn't get to see it. Well you know I still haven't seen all the historic local No Doubt related places. It's not like I was going to Wisconsin anytime soon. Although I'd like to sample some cheese there.

I'm still working on my Beastie Boys parody song. It's called "Casserole" and is a parody of "Sabotage". I've only written the first 2 paragraphs though.

Casserole

Don’t eat it, you don’t need it
You can’t relate to the food I make
Your insults are really mean
Cause my oven door really isn’t clean
If you don’t want it then say goodbye
Quicker than the omelet I fried
Not blackened or made of coal
I'm tellin' y'all it's a casserole

So, so, so, so listen up 'cause you can't taste nothin'
You act like I cooked something made of mutton
I’m feeling really withdrawn
Good thing I didn’t cook you a prawn. Spam!

No comments:

Post a Comment