Sunday, May 15, 2011

Frown in the Dark

I was upset when the power went out because I was on a message board because then it says I read all these threads I didn't. Through all the confusion in the dark I bent the metal part on my USB cable. I have such bad luck with those. The one that came with my last MP3 player broke and so did this one. I was really upset because I didn't have any way to test if the cable was good or not. I was waiting for the power to come back on. It usually comes back on within an hour. The only reason I was concerned is because the computer gives an error message after being shutoff. I remember it happened one time when my dad was using the computer and he freaked out! Error messages freak him out; a lot. I just wanted to get to the computer first and fix it.

The power was out for more than 2 hours. When it turned back on I fixed the computer, and went to be frustrated.

Redemption Island was a FUCKED UP season! It was as bad or worse than Marquesas. I think Rob should try, and sign up for a writing class at my school. He'd rule it better than that other guy.

Maybe I'll stop watching this season really left me sour.

No comments:

Post a Comment