Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Take a Giant Leap

I'm very saddened by the death of Monkee Davy Jones. He was probably my favorite member. :'(
This is very strange about last week I had a dream that Michael Nesmith died. I was a little off. Wrong member. Maybe I'm sort of good at predicting celebrity deaths. I did for Whitney Houston.

Antenna tv will be showing a Monkees marathon on Saturday and Sunday; March 3rd and 4th including the movie Head. I like in the show how he would always say "You must be joking!" I've been listening to Monkees songs all day.

I will cry and eat some candy, and not just because it's Leap Day.

Happy birthday Jenny and Pochacco! Although I don't understand how he is born on a leap year in 1989. Pochacco was cool to like in the early 90s. He was popular with boys and girls. Especially tomboys. He usually had sporty themes and designs. I gathered up a small collection of Pochacco items in the 90s. I don't know why he has fallen out of favor. His merchandise is hard to find now.

No comments:

Post a Comment