Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Ed, Wibur, Finn and Puck


This is the 50 year anniversary of the tv series Mister Ed! It premiered on January 5th 1961. Shout out to Alan Young!

My dad needed to return a big shirt that my grandma gave him. He needed an "official looking" shopping bag. He wanted a Penny's bag because he was returning it to that store.

What is up with the Glee merchandise? Almost all the note books they had had either a picture of Finn or Puck on them. Hudsman I was going to use their first names, but if Finn and Puck are put together they make a curse word. There are also generic ones that say "Glee" on them. I have a great idea for a note book cover design. A Rachel one with a picture of Rachel on it and gold stars since those are her thing.

When I went to Justice (formerly Limited Too) they were trying to sell me webkins. They told me they are the "new" neopets. I hate when people tell me something is the new something.

No luck on finding a Maneki Neko phone charm.

Started watching Prime Suspect. I was taking notes on it because the last time I watched it I took bad notes. I never know when that will come in handy. I don't know what happened to my old notes. My mom thought I was only good at talking notes on shows I like. According to the description it's only 4 parts. I don't know why, but when I watched it in school it felt like it was 5 or 6 parts. Taking notes on videos/DVDs/tv shows is one of the skills I'm good at since I've been a student for so long. (thank you 10th grade world history teacher)

No comments:

Post a Comment