Tuesday, February 8, 2011

And Now We Wait

When I walk into the counselor's office there is classical music playing. When the counselor is filling out the paperwork this really intense classical music was playing. It was just so fitting and reminded me of some old commercial project I did in 6th grade. She said she didn't understand my I needed academic renewal, and I didn't either. She said the process will take about 2 weeks. I thought it was going to take longer. After she explained everything to me I still really don't know how it works. Maybe I can get some spring semester classes as an add in. If it doesn't work out I guess I can go to the animal shelter unless I get a job. I guess they are right to not mess around, and go to 2 different community colleges. I learned this the hard way. At least I didn't attend them concurrently.

On the ride home I saw a lady using a very unusual phone. It reminded me of something from Laser Cats. I looked it up it was a Sanyo Incognito. She was talking into it in a funny way. She was talking in to when it was opened like a clam shell. I also saw a guy doing air guitar including chords. He was really rocking out and really bobbing his head. I was so tempted to tweet about him.

I'm thinking about putting the pencil back to the paper. I'm thinking about drawing again, but I haven't decided yet. Maybe I'll just get some ideas out, and see how I like my drawings. I haven't drawn anything original in awhile.

I really like the way non-Cheerios Brittany dresses. I really liked Santana's headband that she wore for Valentines Day with the pink bow. Rachel's heart pajamas and Mercedes' sock monkey pajamas were really cute. Finn's kissing booth was very Peanuts-esque. He asked for dollars. Lucy would ask for coins and shake the can that collected them in. How is "Lima" supposed to be pronounced? Quinn says it one way, and Santana says it another. Lea Michele's voice worked really well for "Firework". When I first heard that song I thought it would be a good fit for her. I really wanted to see in Emma in a Valentines Day outfit. That holiday would seem so her style with her cardigans and Mary Jane shoes. I was saddened by the lack of Sue I would've like to see her ranting about Valentines Day during her news segment. Maybe she is too depressed to rant. I guess since she was the focus of the last episode she was absent from this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment