Thursday, September 15, 2011

Bleaker than Bleak

So my application for school is still flagged until I can show proof of unemployment. I have no idea how I can do that since I never had a job to begin with. Doesn't matter I won't tell my parents, and they obliviously don't read my blog. ROFL! XD

I was thinking of 30 Rock and here are some job dealbreakers to me.

Scheduling open in person interviews and posting an ad for it the day before.

Telling people it's not a 1099 (independent contractor) when it is.

Having to use your own stuff to do the job, and not getting paid for it.

Asking for 3 photos or more for a non acting or modeling job.

Not getting paid for mileage for a job that requires constant driving.

A high turnover rate.

That's a job dealbreaker!

No comments:

Post a Comment