Thursday, May 20, 2010

Makin' Copies

I started writing this blog and realized that I didn't finish the one I started writing yesterday.

I ended up looking all around campus for a copy machine. They didn't have one at the computer labs. Shouldn't they? That meant I had to walk all the way around the building to get to the library. That is one thing I hate about the school I go to the library is connected to another building but you can't enter one from another. That was truly poorly designed. Walking to the other side of the building is a big feat. By the time I get to the library I'm out of breath and really sweaty.

While I'm making copies. I think I spent over $2 making them. I was pretty upset about that. The good thing was that I was in class on time, and I didn't get trapped in a boring conversation. Although the two of them didn't come even one of them is boring enough. @_@

Kirby is gone. It looks like somebody erased him.

This is crazy. Somebody in the class told me I have a gift for writing. ME!!?? *o* *anime fall* this person told me that people who tell me my writing is bad are just jealous, and that I need to be comfortable with myself. And to think I was getting all worked up about what somebody else told me earlier this month. It usually seems like I remember the bad things and blow off the good ones.

The strange thing about working in groups is that 3 out of the 4 times I ended up working with the same 2 people. Is it like she wanted us to work together or something? She assigned the groups. The funny thing is that while we were doing this the teacher was taking pictures of the class. I don't know why, but it reminded me of my 3rd and 4th grade yearbooks. My hair looked so ugly.

No comments:

Post a Comment