Friday, August 21, 2009

Cake and Noodles but not Eaten Together

Ok so I got my Ferrero Rocher candy now I can celebrate! It was funny because I heard the song “Special” on the way to the store. It made me think about how much I like the video for that song. That candy is pretty expensive. But I was willing to splurge.

I got a cake too. Ok this happened because my mom made a cake, and she wasn’t satisfied with it. The frosting got all ugly so she let me have it.


You know what Korn song I really like? “Falling Away From Me”. It’s not my favorite though. My favorite Korn song is “Make Me Bad”. I also like “Got The Life” and “Twisted Transistor”. Then I started thinking about when Korn was so popular between like 98-00. Everybody at school wore Korn shirt. I’d say like 1 in 3 kids would be wearing one.
I also forgot to mention I've been feeling really emotional lately. You get a bonus blog today! My review of Panda Noodles.

Panda Noodles Review (beef flavor)




So the first time I tried these. I thought I should write a review on them.


The first time I tried these I thought they needed a little bit of help. The flavor packet is flavorful, but it is not very salty. It also has a strong beefy smell. When I bought them the bag smelled very strong even in the store when they were not open, and on the ride home in the car.


When the noodles are uncooked they come in a dried disk and not in a block/brick. The noodles have the consistency of angel hair pasta. They are much thinner than your traditional ramen noodles. They also don’t soak up the broth very well.




They say they are low in calories and salt. They have about 1/3 the salt content of your standard Marchuhan beef flavor.

No comments:

Post a Comment