Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Tacos and Lies

Today is free taco day from Jack in the Box with a coupon you print out online. I don't like to talk about these things with my dad since my credibility went out the door a long time ago like I said before. I don't even bother. Why should I?

I had never had their tacos before. I have to say those things are pretty greasy. They leaked through the bag they put them in the big bag with all of my order in it. I usually order their $1 chicken sandwich or bacon biscuit sandwich.

When I came with the tacos my dad wanted to know why I didn't tell him about it. Hello!? If you think I believe all these lies on the internet why would I tell you!? Then he got mad at me and used his blanket phrase for all this "Computer Crap!".

I was suppose to post a blog yesterday, but I got distracted. I hope I post one on Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment