Sunday, August 30, 2009

(needs a title)

I took the day off yesterday. It was hot yesterday and today. I was feeling lethargic again. Plus I ate too much for it being a hot day, and I didn’t feel good for a little while. I’ve been furiously posting a plethora of blog posts. This is my 25th one of the month.

I’ve been thinking should I post more blogs? Am I not posting enough? This is a quality vs. quantity issue. I don’t want to post 150 blogs a month if they are really not saying anything. Of course I deem what is relevant to be posted or not. I don’t just want to blog things like “OMG!!!!!111 I just ate a cookie!!!!!! ^-^”. That’s what Twitter is for and formerly myspace bulletins.

So there have been a few more celebrity deaths. This isn’t a celebrity death blog, so I’m not covering like every single death. If you want that you’ll have to find it in another blog or something, sorry. I hate to turn down readers.

Ok let’s start off with Ted Kennedy. I know I didn’t cover his death because I was too busy writing about Shirley’s birthday. He died on Tuesday. I didn’t really know about this since I was off at the baseball game and they didn’t announce it or anything. I don’t want my commentary to go into a political nature, but I think the Kennedys are an interesting family. I’ve written a few reports about them in school. I have mostly written about JFK. I read his book in 8th grade for a book report. I had to pick an old president the school’s library was so outdated.

Oh yeah and DJ AM. Well he sort of cheated death there last year. I don’t know much about him besides he dated Nicole Richie for a while. This is funny I was telling my dad about DJ AM’s death and he thought I said Travis Barker died. :/

I’m dubbing this summer “The Summer of celebrity deaths”. Let’s see who else dies before the fall equinox. Which is on September 22, 2009. No predictions from me this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment