Friday, August 7, 2009

Caring About "Stupid" Things

So my mom got mad at me yesterday for being saddened by the death of John Hughes. Plus she told me I care about dumb things since I didn't know him. I don't know why she can be so insensitive. Who is to say what you care about is dumb. At least I'm open with something like this. I'm not like my dad who pretends not to like something and then does it. I think what you like you should do. I pride myself on knowing something trivial than knowing something common. I think US history, math and science are boring. I'd rather know about tv shows, music sub genres and other things like that. I don't care if I have a crappy job and follow my passion at least I'm happy doing what I do. Why is caring about celebrities any different than caring about something like sports?

No comments:

Post a Comment