Saturday, August 15, 2009

Education is Important… For me to Poop on!

After watching The Tonight Show with Conan O’Brien I felt inspired to post this.

This is another blog about my reporter teacher. Disclaimer: All opinions expressed about this teacher are solely my own.


The way my teacher treated us was with a high school mentality. She wanted all of the class to fill out some application for a scholarship. She spent most of that class session preaching about when you are at a community college that you have to do a bunch of activities and stuff to make yourself look good. Sometimes it’s important to look good, but to me not in a situation like this.


She also said education is more important that money. Huh? WTF?! It could be to some degree, but how are you going to pay for it? Would you just end up being a poor scholar? Is that an oxymoron?

It was funny because she would pass out these quizzes about things that happened during the week. They were poorly pasted together. Sometimes the questions on the quiz would face sideways. She would also paste some pictures to go along with the quiz. I have no idea why. Perhaps something to look at while you are taking the quiz? Anyway this particular week she had a question on it about Triumph the Insult Comic Dog, and she also put a picture of him on the quiz. So I thought it would be funny to draw a little speech bubble and write “For me to poop on!” inside it. I had a lot of fun doing that. The only problem was that I mistakenly wrote it in pen! Non-erasable pen. I don’t know why, but for some reason she wanted back the photocopies back of the quiz she passed out. I mean how could you save it and cheat off it next semester? It was about current events?! For some reason she also didn’t want you writing on them.

No comments:

Post a Comment