Tuesday, November 1, 2011

A Year of Planning

Guilmero as pikachu! It was so funny that way he pronounced the name. It sort of reminded me of when the kids at school who spoke Spanish use to make fun of me for liking pikachu and yell "pikachuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!" 

I bought some horror flesh! Nice! It's green, but that's ok. I really wanted white, but they didn't have any. I'm not going to complain since it was half price and I've been looking for some (not online) for a while. It says not to use it around the eyes and lips nothing a little black eyeliner pencil won't fix. What should I be? A witch? a zombie? A zombie witch? I have a whole year to think about it. There was some other things I wanted, but even though they were half price. I thought they were still too much. I wanted the French Maid kit (it's just accessories and not a dress). It was funny that there were some people having a conversation about buying a costume now and using it next year. I think that is a good idea if the costume is not too trendy.

I was funny when Brittany thought Rory was a leperchuan  When one of the other students told him to go back to Mexico it made me think about when the kids in South park would insult Pip and tell him to go back to France. It was really gross when Brittany ate the planted candy bar out of the litter box.I was wondering is Sue against all of the arts or just the performing ones? Why doesn't she go after an art or ceramics teacher or something?

No comments:

Post a Comment