Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Bears, Whales and Horses

I want to be more decisive, but I can't decide where to start.

I was going to write about those panda cookie I took pictures of them and everything.

It's hot so I'm wearing my hair up. It flops over and makes a swoop shape. It sort of looks like Elly's hair from La Roux.

I didn't think that NBC was going to show game 7 of the Stanley Cup finals. My dad was right. He thought they would show it. I thought America's Got Talent was more popular than a decisive game 7. I thought people wanted to watch ventriloquists and small children hip hop dancing. The game wasn't all that exciting since it was a shutout. Those Canadians sure got upset after the Bruins won. They usaully make fun of the Americans for getting rowdy. Any word if there were any celebratory fires in Boston?

This new Pegasus tv channel is strange. It's a channel about keeping horses and the equestrian lifestyle. I think if Mister Ed was real he'd watch this channel.

No comments:

Post a Comment