Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Legality

It is funny that Shirley and I were sort of on the same wavelength.

Before I read her facebook note about how her conversation went about her work being "too noir".

I was thinking about when I was a freshman in college and I was more concerned with the school's culture than with the actual learning. I remember what my dead friend wrote me in a letter. I was thinking of quoting it directly, but since she is dead. I didn't want to get mixed up in the legality of it. To paraphrase it. She wanted to know if I was studying at college, and not just focused on music and fashion.

I have to admit now that was one of my downfalls. It's just when I go to a new school I don't know the culture; sometimes that can get me in trouble. I feel like Gus from Recess. :( Link

No comments:

Post a Comment