Sunday, April 1, 2012

Cats, Detectives, and Wrestling

I really liked those April Fools adblock cats! They were really cute and better than looking at ads. I thought it was funny when the adblock hand turned into a paw. Ironically the best adblock cat pictures I saw were on a website with Hello Kitty pictures. It was funny because later in the day my dad found pictures of a cat my grandma use to have before I was born. He got mad because I compared it to Lord Tubbington from Glee.

I had been watching Detective Conan/Case Closed for about 8 months and UTB is starting it up again back from the beginning. They showed 130 episodes and went into part of season 5. The last new one they showed today was The Weather Girl Kidnapping Case. I'm using the English episode number count.

I like Ran.
I like the way she dresses in the early episodes. The ones I saw ran into 1998. She dresses like the way I use to in junior high. I think if I lived with only my dad I would act like her. She has to keep him in line. Kogoro (Ran's dad) sort of reminds me of my dad.

I saw a few episodes of the dub. I hate Kogoro/Richard's dub voice. It's too soft. In the Japanese version his voice is very deep.
He sort of reminds me of Zenigata from Lupin the 3rd. Upholds the law, square head, deep voice.

Wrestlemania was ok. That really short title match was perplexing. Cena's intro was weird. I was very disappointed that Cena lost he's lost 2 years in a row now. I think it record is 6-3?

No comments:

Post a Comment