Friday, April 13, 2012

Exposure Don't Pay The Bills.

Cheap asses piss me off. Now I know I'm a cheap ass too when it comes to things like supplies and food. But I mean people who want people to do things for free. I don't mean volunteering. That is something different. I mean people who want you to work for free for exposure. Hey exposure don't pay my bills. GET A CLUE PEOPLE!

They write ads like these looking for free work.
"Beautiful Models Needed
Lovely beautiful models needed to pose for pictures. I'm really classy. There is no pay but you can build your portfolio."

"Looking for a cartoonist
I need a cartoonist to help promote my pizza food truck. I cannot pay you, but you will get all the pizza you can eat and a lot of exposure."

Thanks. Pizza can really pay my phone bill.

No comments:

Post a Comment