Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Everyday they are Shufflin' (until tax season is over)

I saw a lmfao box head person in a partial statue of liberty costume. (they were one of those sign wavers) I would have fashioned a crude looking crown to the box to make it more in tune with the dress code. It's in violation of the dress code not to wear the crown. Maybe they (the boss) thought the box head would garner more attention? They were also doing some kind of strange dance move. I'm not sure what it was because I'm not hip anymore, and up on the latest dance moves. The last dance I learned was the train dance that went along with that Quad City DJs song "C'mon 'N Ride it (the train)"

I was going to take their picture, but when I looked down the street they were gone.

Here is a crude paint rendition of what I saw.

Everyday they are shufflin'. I can't believe I made a reference to LMFAO in my blog! :O

Their job will be over in a few days. Tax season is ending soon.

I better work on a routine for next year in case I need a job. I'm not telling what it is. I don't want people copying me. But includes no box heads. That is a give away.

No comments:

Post a Comment