Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Are You Listening?

I hate when my dad usurps my phone calls. He did this morning. It was from UPS telling me that I put the wrong address. This didn't sound right. I mean I know I moved, but I made sure I put the right address. When my dad intercepts my calls it makes me think of that noisy deranged reporter teacher I use to have. I remember one time in class she told a story about doing that to her son and his roommates. I felt sorry for all of them.

Later I checked the order form I filled out and I did put the right address. I waited all day for my package and it never came. in the evening my dad tells me they are sending it tomorrow. >.<

Yesterday my dad gets a call for an "interview" for World Finical Group. He told me it sounded like the girl who called was reading from a script. You know that should have been a red flag for my dad, but he's pretty dumb. So I decided to be smart and look up what this thing really was. When I googled them the 2nd result was one of those scam complaint websites. I found out it was just another MLM (multi level management) scam like Vector.

I just want to say something to any of those people that work for those companies and help promote them. If you leave any positive comments about your company they will be deleted. I am not fucking around about this.

So anyway my dad decides to go and not listen to me. It's not like he does about most things I tell him anyway.

When he comes back he said he thought it was fake and told them off and was told to leave. If you know my dad this is so like him.

No comments:

Post a Comment