Sunday, January 25, 2009

Seeing Red Again

I've been offline for the past 2 days. My computer was getting repaired. More on that later.

So I dyed my hair red again. the color is sort of hard to see in artificial light. It didn't show up in my hair very well. I think if i want a more vibrant shade of red I'll have to strip the color from my hair. You can sort of see it in the sunlight. I feel that it ended up almost the exact same shade a the last time I dyed my hair. I used a different brand and product this time. I didn't do a good job of dying my hair myself. It came out really streaky especially around the roots. Well some red is better than no red. It doesn't look that bad. My hair is like a brownish red color.

I also bought some CDs. I'm waiting for them to come in the mail. I bought the Angelfish CD and the Sarah Connor Chronicles soundtrack. I hope they come soon. I'm still waiting for my jerky.

No comments:

Post a Comment