Thursday, January 29, 2009

Don’t Eat Low Grade Meat

This blog has sort of lost it’s direction. I’ve just been bitching about my dad. It’s hard. We’ve been in close quarters and I’m going crazy.

I finally received my beef jerky from JR’s site that I ordered. I almost didn’t get the package. They came to the house like at 8AM. I didn’t even know they came that early. I heard the doorbell, but by the time I got to the door the truck was leaving. I ran outside in my pajamas. I didn’t care. I wanted my package. I couldn’t see it. The car was blocking the doorway. My dad said it was between the door and the screen. You know he lied to me yesterday. He told me that UPS got the address wrong. It wasn’t UPS it was FedEx. I saw the package with the wrong label on it. Somebody wrote some pretty poorly written numbers in a grease pencil.

When I opened the package I knew it wasn’t the CDS I ordered because it was too lumpy. CDS aren’t lumpy. After I open the package. It was just shipped in an envelope. I mean how much packing does jerky need anyway? My dad swipes the bag of jerky from me and tells me that the meat is of low quality. Excuse Me! Nobody told him anything. Why should that matter anyway? He didn’t buy it. I did. I told him if he is not satisfied with it’s appearance he doesn’t have to eat it. I bought it for myself.

Later he tells me he wants to eat some. But he’s not getting any. Plus I’m saving it for the Superbowl.

No comments:

Post a Comment