Friday, January 30, 2009

Life Can be so Cruel, Don’t it Astound You?

I was going to go with a different title, but I think this one is good.

I don’t know what’s wrong with me. I’ve been feeling so emotional lately. I got in trouble because I was going to buy a used doll. So had had to cancel my order for it. It’s ok I was just going to customize it anyway. I still haven’t customized the dolls my cousin gave me like last year. I was suppose to make clothes for them. I bought the material and everything. I’m suppose to make a custom Darcy doll. She’s a character from the Winx Club. They never made a doll of her that was sold in the US. They did make one that was sold in Italy. (The country Winx Club is from)

My mom got in a car accident, but it was the other person’s fault. She got hit and run. She’s ok and all. She got hit from behind. Which made a chain reaction. It involved 4 cars. Everybody else drove off. My mom is a good driver she’s never gotten a ticket, and has been in a few accidents including this one. My dad is a really bad driver he has a lot of tickets and stuff. I’m a horrible driver, and actually make my dad look good. I use to ride the curb. It’s things like this that make me terrified of learning how to drive, but I really need to and want to. Plus if I’m a bad driver and a lot of other people are it will just cover up my bad driving.

On a positive note my CDs arrived today. I’m listening to Angelfish right now. I will write a review of each CD. You know Angelfish isn’t bad. Shirley’s voice is so distinctive. I can’t stop listening to “Suffocate Me”.

No comments:

Post a Comment