Sunday, February 1, 2009

How was your Superbowl Sunday? If you celebrate this unofficial US holiday. I really had no preference this year. It's not like I really follow football or anything. It's just an excuse for me to pig out on a lot of food. I did eat my JR's Beef Jerky. My dad got mad because I wouldn't offer him any. He lost his chance days ago. I haven't felt this down during a Superbowl since Superbowl XXX (30) back in 1996. I was having a lot of problems back then.

I had such a hellish shopping experience at Wal Mart today. I will not be shopping there again. I had to wait 20 minutes while a worker and customer just chatted it up and then they chatted it up with another worker. Worker #0002521 at store #3522. FUCK YOU!

There is nothing really great that they sell there anyway that I can't get somehwere else. They discontineued that good soda I really liked anyway. I was boycotting the store for a while like back in 2004. This is the reason I don't shop at Fry's anymore even though I got my computer there. There is only one store that I constantly go to and I will put up with bad service and that is Sanrio stores.

Perhaps me waiting around and not saying anything shows how meek I really am. I should be more feisty? I am a red head now. I just didn't want to seem like a rude customer. But wouldn't the guy who was just talking be the rude one? What should I expect? It was Wal Mart.

1 comment:

  1. *Claps* Yay Another supporter of Skip and Ringo's anti-walmart crusade!

    ReplyDelete