Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Miscellaneous blog

This blog doesn’t really have a theme or anything.

Socks:
I have been needing to get some new red and white striped socks. I can’t find any. I want knit socks not the kind that are like pantyhose. I went on the Hot Topic website, and I guess they don’t sell that color combination anymore. They’re all scene-ish socks. UH!

Facebook:
I’m thinking about changing the profile picture I use on facebook. I was thinking of using the photo of Shirley and I, but I don’t really want people to know what I look like. Especially old classmates who are looking for me. I shouldn’t have used my real name to sign up for facebook. Luckliy no classmates have found me…yet *knocks on wood*

2 comments:

  1. well, if any classmates do find you, it really only increases your popularity, more readers = a good thing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe... I wonder if they know when I writing about them? Maybe not.

    ReplyDelete