Monday, February 16, 2009

The Good Wound Episode Review

You know for the return of the show I bought a lot of candy to eat during it. It just feels a little weird watching it on a Friday. I’m not use to it.

This episode was confusing at first. Sarah sees Kyle. It sort of reminded me of this Korean drama where this guy was dying and hallucinating and he could see the dead. You know I thought Riley was dead. Oh well.


I thought it was funny when John Henry tells Weaver that he knows she’s not human and that he can see it in her eyes. That made me laugh. She told him not to tell anybody that. He says that they are both made of metal, but she is made of a different kind of metal. It was funny because she cave him that confused look. She’s really good.

Both Sarah and Riley get out of the hospital. I still don’t really know what is up with Jesse and Riley. You know Riley made a reference to that girl from the 1st season who committed suicide.

One of my favorite parts was when Weaver went to desert warehouse and had a terminator killing spree. Then she eventually blew up the warehouse. Could it have something to do with Zeriacorp? It was reminiscent of the movies when Weaver is walking out of the fire.


This really has nothing to do with the episode, but I was still working on my bag of gummi bears. I bought them for the return of the show. I bought a lot of candy and snacks for the last 9 episodes of season 2 (the back 9).
My dad was bugging me again while I was watching it. He was bothering me for yellow gummi bears. Which I really don’t mind. I don’t like those anyway. I usually pick a bag that has a lot of white, red or green ones in them. The white ones are my favorite in a standard bag. (red, green, white, orange, and yellow). He got made because there weren’t more yellow ones. I did find a really cool twin white bear.



Wow! Twin and triplet bears in the same bag! Score! The good thing was that he didn’t bother me this time and keep asking if Shirley has appeared or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment