Saturday, February 14, 2009

Today is Valentines Day I decided not to write Shirley 4 little inane comments on her wall and just write her one big one. I think leaving her 4 little comments is spammy and disrespectful even of you are praising her. I decided to go and post some of my Valentines Day follies archive in the archive blog. http://pikapalsarchives.blogspot.com/2009/02/un-valentines-day-memories.html

I’m single and I don’t care this year. Love is one of the last things on my mind right now. I’m not upset or angry or anything. I just feel nonchalant about it this year. But I want to do my favorite tradition; eating a lot of candy! Maybe I’ll listen to some love songs or something. I got some candy today it came in a box with a picture of a Care Bear on it. Tenderheart bear.

I drank some red soda today because it looked festive. I watched I Love Lisa today. That is the Simpsons episode when she gives that valentine to Ralph. I don’t get at the end why “Monster Mash” plays on the radio. Can anyone explain that to me?

No comments:

Post a Comment