Sunday, February 8, 2009

Winx Club Magazine Review Issue #1


I bought this magazine like 2 months ago at the “ghetto” Dollar Tree. They play ghetto music in there. I mean that store is always dirty. There is always merchandise thrown on the floor. I was surprised they actually had this. I hurt myself trying to get it down from a high pegboard. Too bad they only had this issue and not any others, but one issue is better than none. The best thing is that is come with a free gift! A little purse.



A few days later I went to a “better” Dollar Tree to see if that one had any different copies, but all they had was issue #1. Too bad I could comb the area within a 10 mile radius looking for other issues.

So I finally go the chance to read it yesterday. It has some nice pictures in it. It says it’s a magazine, but I think it’s a comic book. It has some wonderful pictures in it. I feel like making some Winx Club fanart. I found a mistake in it because it says Stella is from Domino. Which she is not she is from Solaria; Bloom is from Domino (or Sparx in the 4kids dub). It was a nice little read though. I could hear the characters’ voices in my head. The story is a little different from the cartoon. It even came with a free trading card. I got a Bloom one… I’m not sure if they all came with the same card or they were randomly inserted into the magazine.
I think it was worth a dollar to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment