Thursday, February 19, 2009

Jerky Review



I know I ordered my jerky from JR’s site a while ago and I never really got to writing a review of it.

I was pretty satisfied with the ordering process. Aside from the face that they got my address wrong, or maybe it was me. I just moved you know I haven’t really memorized the address yet.

The texture is good. I have to say it’s not low grade quality meat. My dad doesn’t know. He’s not as “knowledgeable” as he claims to be.

It was a little peppery. I wish he still sold more varieties of jerky. Like teriyaki flavor.

I have included some pictures of the jerky itself and a picture of the bag. You can order the jerky here.

my plate of jerky
My plate of jerky

1 comment:

  1. I think you should order some of those honey roasted bar nuts. And maybe some BBQ sauce. If you do, I would like to sample each.

    ReplyDelete