Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Study Properly

I don’t know what is up with my dad. The way he studies is very strange. He says they way to study is to recopy your notes. I don’t know if this is an old school method or what because I think I have heard some of my older teachers (who were probably around my dad‘s age) recommend this. I find this to be an ineffective time waster.

Like when I was forced to take Cornell notes in my senior year of high school. I don’t know why you have to be forced into taking a particular kind of notes. Shouldn’t you just use the method that is most effective to you? I like to write my notes very frantically and just write everything the teacher is saying. I take notes like that for everything, and not just school. I hate Cornell notes because I think they are a waste of time and paper. Who the hell uses that style of notes for art and math?

2 comments:

  1. Say, did you catch Conan's final show? I think you should make a posthumous "Late Night with Conan O' Brien" memorial post... If you want to.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did and I was thinking about it when I was writing my Desert Cantos blog.

    ReplyDelete