Wednesday, February 25, 2009

old and new blog

This chicken nugget blog is an old one I wrote back in like October. I never had time to post it with all the craziness of moving.

Chicken nuggets and scrambled eggs

I have no idea how I came up with this really. I guess I was thinking about how much I like that southern chicken style biscuit sandwich from McDonalds. There were some left over chicken nuggets from dinner and I thought I could cut them up and eat them with a scrambled egg. I thought I just try it to see if it tasted good. Surprisingly it actually did.



I got my doll shoes today. My parents can't believe I paid over $5 for them, but I don't care those kind of shoes are hard to get. Stella was so kind to model them for me. I'm really looking for some pumps for her. She has odd shaped feet. She can't wear Barbie pumps or flat Skipper shoes or even Ariel's shoes. It's easy to get clothes for her. She can fit in Bratz clothes and the knockoff ones I get at the Dollar Tree. She can also fit in some knockoff shoes I got there too, but most of the knockoff shoes I got there are like a mountain boot. I can even make clothes for her if I wanted. I'm still going to try.

No comments:

Post a Comment