Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Strange Things Happen at the one-two Point

I have my first Terminator episode review since I moved. I needed to post these a while ago. I have written them out an everything; they just need to be typed out. The show is returning in like 3 days.

This was the first episode I watched after the move. It was so great watching it alone and not being bothered by my parents. I had my little bag of gummi bears. My dad usually bothers me while I’m watching the show and says things like “Has Shirley been on yet?” or “Is that her?”. He usually talks over her dialogue during the show.


How do the shippers of the show feel about John and Cameron?

Shirley looked great in that dress she was wearing. She looks good in gray. She looked great with her hair down it was very brassy. It’s nice when they keep her hair on her face.

Sarah Gale? If that doesn’t scream Wizard of Oz reference I don’t know what does. When Sarah was talking about music she didn’t mention Garbage. One has to question does that band exist in Terminator mythology? It was funny when they said the 80s was far back. Like the first movie?

Nice reference to Azusa. Represent! LOL!

The reason Sherman was killed was because he meddled in the AI. It was cool when Ellison was talking to it. Ellison knows that somebody or something killed Sherman. Weaver is getting suspicious of him. He’s playing into her trap. I hope he doesn’t get killed in the bathroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment