Thursday, February 12, 2009

Alpine Fields Episode Review

This episode did not have Shirley in it. Her name is not listed in the credits. In this episode is mostly about the Alpine family and Derek. It’s a Derek-centric episode. This episode doesn’t even have John Connor in it. Not even just a little.

The one part I did like was when Derek is thinking about when he met Jesse. Actually it was mentioned in The Tower is Tall But The Fall is Short when Derek talks about suicide, and he said somebody told him his fly was open.

One of my favorite quotes from the show came from that episode though. When Lauren tells Sarah “Don‘t confuse close with happy.” I love that quote! It totally describes my family life. It especially did after we moved.

It was funny when Jesse said about the Jimmy Carter.

I didn’t like this episode very much and not because of the lack of Shirley in it. I enjoyed Mr. Ferguson is Ill Today and Self Made Man, and she was not in those episodes. I found this episode boring and I didn’t take many notes on it.

Speaking Terminator Shirley is a guest on Ferguson tomorrow (it‘s on early in the morning) It will technically be on the 13th. But she shot it today. I will do a lot damage to a bag of gummi bears as I watch it.

No comments:

Post a Comment