Monday, February 23, 2009

Wacky Terminator Dreams

I had a really wacky dream Wed. I had a dream about Ellison from Terminator. I have no idea why I dreamt about him. He was the only character in the dream

When I first moved I had some really wacky Terminator dreams. Until I moved I had never had any dreams related to the show. Sure I had some Shirley themed dreams, but they were not about her character.

The first Terminator dream I ever had was about Sarah and Cameron. Cameron got captured by a group of T-888s. Sarah was in a hotel sleeping. All these different female terminators were after her. Since her and John were separated from each other for some reason. He calls her cell phone and tells her that there is a group of female terminators on the loose. She is asleep and wakes up from John’s call. When she looks out of her 2nd story window she sees them, and decides to take them on by herself. She gets a gun from under her pillow. She puts down the phone and John is still talking to her. He tells her not to because there are too many, but she leaves and takes her gun. The dream ended there.

Then about 2 weeks later I had another dream about Cameron she was the only character in it. I didn’t write much about it. I don’t really remember what it was about.

A week after that I had another dream. This was the most complex one I’ve had so far. It had the most characters in it too. Sarah, John, Derek and Cameron were in it. I was in the dream with them. The past 2 I had I was just observing them. I was like I was watching the show or something.

They were looking for a portal because a group of terminators were going to come out of it. (T-888s) Cameron was going to take them out with a missile Lander bazooka type gun/cannon thing. I wanted to help, but Sarah told me that she wanted me to do my homework. She wanted me to write a report about a vodka company. She told me she got a bunch of books for research. While I sat inside all pissed off writing my report I was watching them through a window fight the Terminators. There were so many and they looked all different.

This dream kind of reminded me of the episode “Goodbye to all That”. Where Sarah helps that boy write a book report on The Wizard of Oz. Well except I was writing about Vodka for some reason. I don’t know why.

No comments:

Post a Comment