Thursday, February 26, 2009

Computer Ineptness

I don’t know how he does it, but my dad keeps erasing his files. I don’t know if he doesn’t know how to save stuff or what.

His other problem is that he’ll open stuff and he doesn’t even know what it is. Sometimes he opens things and yells at me because I don’t even know what the hell he opened. Like a few days he opened OneNote, and got mad at me because I didn’t know what it is and how to use it. I mean before that I had never heard of it. Not even in school. That is his problem he goes into things and doesn’t know how to get out of them. He just keeps doing stuff and messing up more and more.

It was funny a few days ago when he was online and he was searching for something and he said “What‘s Wikipedia?” LOL! :D

You know he calls CD ROM “CD RAM”. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment