Friday, February 13, 2009

Shirley Needs to get Some Faux Legs

Ok I’m not going to post my review of Earthlings Welcome Here; yet. I’m going to write about Shirley’s appearances on Ferguson and Good Day LA. To tell the truth I never really watch his show I’m more of a Conan fan. I was switching one red head for another. As I watched this I did a lot of damage to a bag of gummi bears. I was eating them so feverishly. Before her appearance on the show I found 3 gummi bears that were connected. I thought it was so cool looking I took a picture of it. I know that’s not really Shirley related, but I just thought it was a cool thing to mention.



She looked pretty and she was wearing her signature style of footwear; boots. She was just so silly and cheerful. I thought the funniest part was when she said she wants to be a magician’s assistant and get cut in half. She wants to know the secret of that trick. Apparently she didn’t see those shows there they reveal how magic tricks are done. She’ll need to contort herself and get fake legs. But I could imagine her all dressed up in fishnets, hotpants, mega heels, a cute little top and maybe even a top hat. I remember in the last interview she said that when she went to the magic castle she went “mad with laughter”. It was also funny when she talked about how much she likes Tom Selleck and that she was blushing when she saw him. She also talked about tattoos. She mentioned that in an interview few months ago. You know she doesn’t have any, and I thought she did. I don’t know I just see her as this bad ass rocker.

I also caught her appearance on Good Day LA. I know a lot of people love that show it’s highly rated. To be honest I really don’t watch it. I find Jillian annoying. I only watch it if they have good guests like Shirley or a story I’m really interested in. She was wearing her LAMB cardigan like the one she’s wearing in this photo on facebook. http://www.facebook.com/pages/Shirley-Manson/27037696386#/photo.php?pid=1026797&id=27037696386 Her hair looked really pretty down. I was eating a microwaveable sandwich. It just made me feel nostalgic. When Shirley was on the screen my mom said “there is your friend.” How delusional does she think I am? Friend? Really? I met Shirley in a store and talked to her for about 5 minutes or less until I got threatened by security to stop talking to her or I’d get kicked out. I don’t know her. The good thing was that I only had to watch about half the show to see Shirley. I hate when you have to watch the whole show to see the celebrity you want to see.I don’t watch the show regularly to know that they play “Only Happy When it Rains” when it rains here. I have to say that is a good song to listen to when it rains. It’ll probably be in heavy rotation this weekend for me. Jillian might be annoying, but she has good taste in music. When Shirley came out all 3 reporters hugged her, but hugging Shirley just feels good. ^-^ Her segment lasted about 5 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment