Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Copy Pasta

I know the title is 4chan-ish.

You know watching my dad work a computer is funny and sad. He didn’t know how to highlight until I showed him how to. He acts like he can do everything himself with no help. Then go ahead nobody’s stopping you. He accidentally erased his resume on his flash drive. I was not there to witness the event. He got mad at me and wanted me to fix what he did. I can’t make it magically reappear. By the time he got home it was too late and he already saved it in the erased state. He gets frustrated by his own stupidity. It’s not my fault he doesn’t know the difference between cut and copy. I couldn’t open his backup file so he had to run to the geek squad to get help.

Oh yeah and he calls Firefox “foxfire” and USB cables “UBS cables”. LOL!

This has nothing to do with my dad's inability to use the computer, but I ran into that Cena fan yesterday. We were talking about how Cena lost the title and that both belts are on Smackdown now. To quote Cena “it‘ll work it‘s self out”. I really hopes this leads to Cena being drafted to Smackdown.

No comments:

Post a Comment