Friday, February 27, 2009

I Didn’t Know Sudowoodo was in Finding Nemo


I took this picture on November, 11, 2008. I never had time to post it. I was at the dollar store with my mom looking for moving supplies.

I don’t know how the bootleggers came up with combination. When I was in the store I didn’t notice it at first. I just thought “Oh look another Finding Nemo bootleg”. Upon closer inspection I noticed that was Sudowoodo. Yeah my inner Pokemon nerd was awoken in me. I started laughing so hard. I didn’t want to make a scene in the store. I thought “This is so funny! It‘d be great for my blog. I‘d better take a picture of it.”. It took me a while to get a good picture. First I didn’t want other people in the store to see what I was doing. Secondly it took me a few tries to get the right picture. The plastic on the packaging was giving it too much glare.

Apparently I wasn’t the first person to blog about this…oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment