Saturday, November 13, 2010

Fashionable, Musical and Cheating to Win

I can't believe it's been 5 years since Eddie Guerrero died. Here is a blog from my archives blog about it.

I wanted to get a job at a few fashion stores until my mom brought me back to reality. I don't dress trendy anymore. I think I really haven't since circa 2003. I thought about trying to make a quirky outfit or altering something I already have. Then I realized that I didn't even have that. My hair is still a mess and not all that trendy. A lot of stores make you wear the clothes that they sell there. I heard some of those clothing stores treat you badly, but I told myself I'm not going to make assumptions anymore. It doesn't matter. I think it would be the right "fit" for me. (Really bad pun, sorry)

I was thinking about making a Spam cruise Halloween costume for next year, but would anybody remember it by then? Maybe I could dress as Spam and say I was from the cruise. For the past few years I wanted a "musical" Halloween costume which is nothing more than me in some costume with an MP3 player and some external speakers hidden somewhere in my costume. If I dressed as Spam I would play the Save Ferris song called "Spam".

No comments:

Post a Comment