Monday, November 15, 2010

Psychic Contact

That place I mentioned before has some HR problems. I called this place on the 9th of November to see if there was a new recording, and it was the same old one from September. I called again today and there was a new recording for the 10th of November. When the hell do they update those Fucking things?! What if you heard the announcement on that day and needed to make plans or something. I'm not going to call that place every single fucking day! I will not name the company in case I do get a job there. LOL LOL LOL! ROTFL! XD

Why do people act like the show Skating with the Stars is a new concept? Fox did it 4 years ago with Skating with Celebrities. I remember it took Arrested Development's old time slot, and they referenced it on AD.

No comments:

Post a Comment