Sunday, October 10, 2010

Desperately Seeking Employment

Today is 10-10-10 it should be a lucky day to me. 10 is my number. Usually it's lucky for me. I had a job interview today. I think it didn't go well. I was under dressed and I feel I didn't meet the qualifications. After I submitted my quasi-resume the interviewer asked me if I had any other skills that weren't listed. If I did they would have been on the resume. The place was dirty. You would think if they were conducting job interviews at this place they would have at least cleaned the tables.

I'd better go to the animal shelter to volunteer or work with kids. Even though I don't wanna work with kids.

Aside from volunteering I'm undecided about writing a thank you letter. My former business teacher said I had to. It makes you stand out. I regret not writing one to the BBQ place I applied to earlier. Even if I did write one it would be pretty baron.

I was thinking about this other place I've been trying to apply too. It is poorly run. I can only go in on certain days. I have to call to know when you can go. This place hardly ever updates it's recordings. In August they were playing one for June. I think the place has gotten mad at me because I keep calling HR. If they updated their recordings I wouldn't have to call HR all the time! According to some "HR" person who works there nobody has any idea when to go there or when the recording will be updated because different people run it. WTF?!

No comments:

Post a Comment