Friday, October 15, 2010

Chicken Ad

Sorry I haven't been blogging lately. I've had a lot on my mind.

I thought the live 30 Rock episode was ok. I saw the West coast version. It was sort of confusing. The thing I like about 30 Rock is the random flashbacks and fantasy sequences. I like the absence of a laugh track. Those went out in the 90s.

Community wasn't very good this week. It was just a KFC ad. I didn't think it was all that funny. You know what scripted show did a great product placement episode? Arrested Development. It's funny I was just thinking about that episode Sunday. It was because my dad mentioned Carl Weathers. I associate him more with AD than being a football player.

I can't believe nobody in Survivor thought to eat the rooster. It's male it doesn't produce eggs. The 2 hens will even if there is no rooster around. I learned that on Take a Look. Neonka is funny before the switch she was knocking people over for an immunity clue. Then when she switched tribes she was crying in the rain. Huh?

I have an idea for KCET now that they aren't going to be a PBS station in a few months. They are still going to show educational shows. Here is a list of some shows I think would be a good idea to show on the station.

Oceans Alive
shows produced by AIT like Fins, Feathers & Furs and Econ and Me
TV Ontario shows like Today's Special and You Can Write Anything
Word Pup
Captain Kangaroo
Zoobilee Zoo
Zebby's Zoo (not a very good show)
New Zoo Review
Bookmice
The Office (UK)
Coupling (UK)
anime
Using Maps and Globes
The Big A
Math Films
Weston films
DW
Slim Goodbody shows
Huggabug Club
Ghostwriter?
Classic Arts Showcase

No comments:

Post a Comment