Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Halloween is about Fear

I was thinking about Halloween during my high school years I know I wrote about people not being into group costumes. I want to make a correction. When I looked over my old diaries I wrote that in 10th grade that cliques were dressed as the same thing like witches, hula girls or French maids. But that was the only instance I ever wrote about it.

I'm not very familiar with Rocky Horror, so I guess it was ok. I loved the Sue costume Becky wore. I also liked the part about Sue talking about Halloween being about fear. "You know, Halloween is fast approaching. The day when parents encourage little boys to dress like little girls and little girls to dress like whores and go door to door brow-beating hard working Americans into giving them free food. Well you know what, western Ohio? We've lost the true meaning of Halloween: fear. Halloween is that magical day of the year when a child is told their grandma is a demon who's been feeding them rat casserole with a crunch garnish of their own scabs. Children must know fear; without it they'll try Frenching a grizzly bear and will consider living in Florida" I agree with the whore part.

The only problem is that now all the Gleeks will want Rocky Horror costumes. Too bad they would only have a few days to find/make them. I heard Magenta is one of the easiest to make.
Didn't Drew Carey do a Rocky Horror episode of The Drew Carey Show?

I'm also going to promote by blujay site/store. http://pikapal.blujay.com There is not much there yet. I'll mostly be selling paper goods and toys.

No comments:

Post a Comment