Sunday, October 3, 2010

I was very weary today. I thought I was going to have bad luck. The past 2 years I've had bad luck on October 3rd for some reason. I thought I needed to carry around charms with me or something.

I did get the last piece for my Halloween costume. I'm not telling what it is yet or what I'm going to be. Here are some clues: I'm not dressing as a cartoon character or an animal. Maybe I'll post a picture of myself wearing it on Halloween. Maybe... This costume is more put together and thought out than the one last year.


At the mall I saw this really cute Sailor Moon plush doll.

You know Qubo is already is She-Ra reruns. It hasn't even been a week and there are about 90 episodes in the series, and do they have to show the same 11 episodes!?

A birthday shout out to Gwen Stefani who is 41.

No comments:

Post a Comment