Friday, October 8, 2010

That (The Price is Right) announcer Jeff Davis isn't bad. He's better than Roberto. He is also auditioning.

KCET is not going to be a PBS station anymore. Too bad they were the best of the local 3 KLCS shows too many meetings, and goes off the air from 1AM to 6AM. KOCE is littered with pledge drives. I don't get KVCR. I'll just reminisce about the shows they would show like Today's Special, Mister Rogers Neighborhood, RETAC shows, Square One, Arthur, Dinosaur Train, Martha Speaks, Keeping up Appearances, and other programs. I wonder what will replace it?

Speaking of things to reminisce about Beauty and the Beast. I can't believe it will be 20 years old in 2011. I remember when it came out and The Little Mermaid was old news. The Rescuers Down Under came out in 1990, but it was a flop. To this day I have never see that movie in it's entirety. Which is funny since The Rescuers is one of my favorite Disney movies. Since it was a flop it gave Ariel another year to be a popular princess. All the girls wanted the merchandise; the Tiger handheld game (the ad for it frequently appeared on the back of Disney Adventures magazines), the shirts, the backpacks, the lunchbox, the dolls, the puppets, the books, etc.

I forgot to mention the death of Stephen J. Cannell. He died like a week ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment