Sunday, October 24, 2010

Halloween Costume Help!

I like going on Yahoo Answers helping people come up with costumes. Especially the really desperate ones. The people who need a costume like that day or something. I think it's funny when people say "help me make a costume with the things in my house". I don't know what is in their house anyway. I think it's more help if the person has idea of some item they want to work with like a blue wig or a red mini dress.

The people who want to dress up, but have it look like they are not wearing a costume. They say it also has to be identifiable.

They want something that matches their friend or something. I didn't realize it was so important to dress like your friends for Halloween. I don’t remember having to match my friends’ Halloween costume. I think I never did. Is this a new thing? When I was in high school 10 years ago nobody really did that. Then again I'm not into matching costumes. If you want to dress as salad and your friend wants to be Marge Simpson. I'm cool with that. Even unmatched couples. If a girl dresses as Princess Jasmine why does the guy automatically have to be Aladdin? Why can't he be a beer mug or something or not wear a costume at all?

My other favorite thing to read is "no boring things like a pumpkin, witch, pirate or a bunny". Or "something creative". That really narrows down the options.

It's really hard to help these people but I love reading the questions they ask.

No comments:

Post a Comment